- Collaborators: Lakes Arts Festivals (England), Komiket (Philippines); Creative Concern (England)
- Climate change theme: General
- Locations: Philippines and UK
Ten Years to Save the World’ is a comic art anthology created by 10 leading comic artists from the UK and the Philippines addressing climate themes and representing the ten years we have left to save the world. It demonstrates the power of comics to stimulate climate change action. The comics anthology features ten internationally celebrated artists - Manix Abrera, Kajo Baldisimo with Budjette Tan, Sayra Begum, Darren Cullen, Ren Galeno, Emiliana Kampilan, Kevin Eric Raymundo, Zoom Rockman, Jack Teagle and Clarice Tudor.
There is an free exhibition of this project, held to coincide with COP26 from 1 to 12 November and after COP26. Please feel free to visit!
- Location: SeeSaw, 86 Princess St, Manchester
- Time: Monday to Saturday from 9.00 to 17.00; Sunday from 11.00 to 17.00, 1 to 12 November
- Location: Media City Open Centre, Media City Salford Quays, Manchester, M50 2EQ
- Time: 7 December 2021 - 14 January 2022