Between 1 November and 7 December 2021, three locations across London will give visitors the chance to explore a collection of collaborative projects, British Council Creative Commissions, all working to address climate change in unique and creative ways. All the exhibitions are free.
- 1 to 11 November: Paternoster Square, next to St Paul’s Cathedral, London EC4M 7BP
- 12 to 29 November: Aldgate Square, Aldgate High St, London EC3N 1AF
- 30 November to 7 December: Guildhall Yard, off Gresham Street, London, EC2V 5AE
Organised by the British Council in partnership with the City of London Corporation, as part of their Outdoor Arts programme A Thing of Beauty, the exhibition will showcase the work of nine Creative Commissions – global actions developed to provide creative responses and solutions to the climate challenge through art, science and digital technology. The aspiration for these commissions is to stimulate global conversations about climate change and to inspire transformational change.
We look forward to seeing you onsite. Join the global conversation and come and see how you can:
- create green space in your city with Green Space Atlas
- learn to make plant graffiti with Trees for Life
- step up to the climate challenge with Millipede’s virtual shoe shop
- set up a school Eco-Committee with Connecting the Climate Challenge
- be inspired to reuse and recycle with Tales of Care and Repair.