International Education Week takes place 18-22 November 2019, and we have a range of ways to help your school #BeInternational.
International partnerships have changed the lives of pupils in thousands of schools. Pupils who have learnt new languages, developed their understanding of different cultures, and discovered more about the global issues that affect us all. How could a partnership change your school?
Whether you want to organise a Skype call with native language speakers, work on collaborative projects on a real-world issue like climate change or find out about funding for international trips for teachers and students, we can help.
- Take the #BeInternational languages quiz
- Enter our Unexpected Voices speechwriting competition
- Partner with a school in Europe through eTwinning
- Partner with a school outside Europe with Connecting Classrooms through Global Learning
- Download The Great Languages Challenge and get your students to design their own challenges for their classmates or peers in their partner school overseas.
- Apply for funding to take your students on an international exchange
- Get recognised for your international work through the International School Award.
- Share your international activity with us using the hashtag #BeInternational