International collaboration works best when it is aligned to your priorities, ethos and workload.
With the British Council, you can build a flexible partnership to suit your schedule and learning priorities, and manage it to your timeframes and goals. You choose the country, the partner, the duration, the objectives and the topics, all while benefitting from our guidance, tools and resources to get the most from your collaboration.
Already have a partner? Use our resources and guidance as needed to bolster your existing collaboration with new topics and projects, or by gaining accreditation for the work you’ve already done.
What the British Council can offer
- Help with finding a partner school – from a country of your choice – using our online partner finding tool
- Advice and guidance on getting to know your partner, planning your partnership and working together online
- A bank of classroom resources to provide inspiration and plan projects – from short exchanges to longer collaborations
- Free professional development webinars covering different aspects of running your partnership
- Accreditation for your international work.
Looking for more structured support?
You may be eligible to apply for a British Council guided partnership, where you will work with like-minded schools in the UK and overseas partners on a short-term project – all under the guidance and support of an expert facilitator.