Attend our series of free webinars that aim to support UK schools with submitting applications the for Accreditation/Reaccreditation levels of the International School Award.
All webinars are 45 minutes long, and you will receive help on:
- how to plan your international work for the academic year
- how to design your international activities
- how to find an international partner
- how to disseminate effective international practice
- how to fill in the online action plan form quickly and efficiently
- where to find online supporting documents
Please book in advance of the sessions to ensure your attendance. Please note that these webinars are aimed at UK schools.
|Date||Time (UK time)|
|Wednesday 12 October 2022||12.00|
|Thursday 3 November 2022||08.15|
|Wednesday 9 November 2022||12.00|
Please contact the ISA team with your preferred date and time, name, and school name in order to book your place.