Attend our series of free webinars that aim to support schools with submitting applications the for Accreditation/Reaccreditation levels of the International School Award.
All workshops are 45 minutes long, and you will receive help on preparing and submitting your action plan. The webinar will cover:
- how to plan your international work for the academic year
- how to design your international activities
- how to find an international partner
- how to disseminate effective international practice
- how to fill in the online action plan form quickly and efficiently
- where to find online supporting documents.
Please book in advance of the sessions to ensure your attendance.
|Thursday 21 October 2021||15.45|
|Wednesday 3 November 2021||12.00|
|Thursday 11 November 2021||15.45|
|Tuesday 7 December 2021||08.15|
|Friday 7 January 2021||16.00|
|Wednesday 12 January||12.00|
Please contact the ISA team to book your place.