As part of the Going Global Partnerships programme, we are looking for a UK higher education institution or consultant(s) to review and revise the Centre of Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) programme curriculum and methodology and deliver a roadmap and training.
This is an electronic tendering process; you must visit https://in-tendhost.co.uk/britishcouncil/aspx/Home and register your company or organisation using the Register option. From this web site you can
- View a list of tenders/contracts/quotations
- View information on contracts that have already been awarded
- Express interest in a particular tender or quotation
- Receive tender and/or quotation documentation
- Safely return your tender or quotation documents
- Send and receive correspondence.
How do you get started?
- To browse the list of tenders and quotations, select the Tenders option. If you are interested in any of those listed, click the View Details button for further information and to express your interest.
- To gain full access to this web site you must register your company / organisation using the Register option.
- When your registration has been accepted, you will receive an email containing your Login Information.
- Once you have received your Login Information, or if you are already a registered user, select the Login option.
- RFP Issued to bidding suppliers 9 Sept 2021
- Deadline for clarification questions (Clarification Deadline) 19 Sept 2021
- British Council to respond to clarification questions 22 Sept 2021
- Deadline for submission of Proposals by potential suppliers (Response Deadline) 30 September 2021
- Final Decision TBC
- Contract concluded with winning supplier TBC
- Contract start date TBC.
To see this opportunity and find out more, please visit https://in-tendhost.co.uk/britishcouncil/aspx/ProjectManage/2007.