Our work in higher education is focused on six impact areas:
- increase the UK’s share of the global market for international student recruitment by marketing the UK as a world-class study destination
- create more opportunities for UK students, learners and researchers to study and work overseas
- develop HE and TVET partnerships that support quality and internationalisation and grow the market for the UK sector with regulatory reforms to maintain UK leadership
- create global networks of alumni of UK HEIs
- support the UK’s international reputation for science and research
- create more opportunities to learn from global practice and enhance the international reputation of the four education systems of the UK.