Find out about, request or register for workshops in your UK region or check out opportunities and apply to attend workshops across Europe.
Face to face workshops
UK professional development workshops
When: Thursday 26 January from 4.00-5.00 and Thursday 2 March from 3.45-5.00
Where: Barnes Wallis Academy, Butt's Lane, Tattershall, Lincoln LN4 4PN
Who: Teachers of any subject and age group, suitable for beginners to eTwinning
Contact: If interested in attending either or both workshops, please contact Kelly Doherty
eTwinning-Erasmus+ and the English curriculum
These workshops have been rescheduled for Spring term. Exact dates TBC.
If you would like to host a training session in your school please check "Arrange a free workshop in your area" below.
European professional development workshops
Deadlines for any current workshops have passed. Sign up to eTwinning to be alerted when new workshops are announced.
Arrange a free workshop in your area
Free workshops are held in the morning, full day, late afternoon sessions, or INSET days. We will:
- Arrange a date, time, workshop theme
- Provide the venue, including equipment hire and refreshments (this can be your own school)
- Identify eTwinning experts in your area to deliver the session
- Ask for your help to contact teachers in your area to attend the workshop
- Cover costs such as venue and equipment hire, supply cover for speakers (and their associated travel and accommodation costs), and refreshments. (Unfortunately we cannot meet supply cover costs for participants).
Email us to arrange a free workshop.