The Study UK: Discover You campaign is designed to promote the benefits of UK education internationally and support the objectives of UK universities. The campaign is led and delivered by the British Council as a key element of the UK Government’s GREAT Britain Campaign to promote the UK as a destination for study, tourism and business.
Our aim is that UK higher education becomes the first choice for international students. The campaign showcases a united, open, outward-looking UK higher education sector that is respected and thriving on the world stage, supporting jobs and the economy in the UK.
The campaign is stronger if we can build visibility among our partners and stakeholders.
Strategic priorities for 2018/19
- To position UK as preferred study destination for international students
- To increase student awareness and engagement in UK education
- Drive up capacity building and economic potential in key markets.
- To increase engagement with the UK HE sector, alumni and agents and counsellors
New University Finder search tool
The search tool allows users to select study subjects, level of study and institution type, and find universities or colleges that teach their chosen subjects.
Data for institution entries is populated from their profiles and subject matrix that exist on the International Education Services website. The data accumulated through the search tool will give us direct insight into the student journey and the ways Study UK campaign helps generate leads for your institutions.
New campaign assets
View our new campaign assets which include:
- Our latest narrative giving you an overview of the campaign (please see document at the bottom of this page)
- Instagram takeover – sign up and take over the Study UK Instagram for a day (please see document at the bottom of this page)
Alumni Awards 2019
Celebrating the outstanding success stories of UK HEIs’ top alumni. Nominations and applications are now open. Visit the Study UK Alumni Awards website to find out more.
MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses):
- Study UK: Learn online with a UK university – choose from over 200 courses from 34 UK universities (launches on Monday 1 October 2018)
- Study UK: Prepare to study and live in the UK – looking at academic readiness and what is expected of students familiarising students when they arrive at university in the UK
- Study UK: A guide for education agents and counsellors – advice on UK education system for students’ counsellors (launches Monday 12 November 2018)