2019-20 eTwinning School Label
The eTwinning School Label is awarded to recognise and appraise the involvement, commitment and dedication not only of scattered eTwinners, but of teams of teachers and school leaders within the same school. It is a progression from Quality Labels, where individual teachers are awarded for their work on projects at National and European Level.
The UK schools which have been awarded the eTwinning School Label in 2019 are:
- Carr’s Glen Primary School
- Folkestone, St Mary’s Church of England PS
- Gloucestershire College
- Little Hadham Primary School
- Queenwood School
- St Rose of Lima Primary School
- Tendring Technology School
- Wanborough Primary School
Awarded schools will:
- Have a high visibility at European level
- Form a European network of eTwinning leading schools to inspire the future development of eTwinning
They will be recognised as leaders in the areas of:
- Digital practice
- eSafety practice
- Innovative and creative approaches to pedagogy
- Promoting continuous professional development of staff
- Promoting collaborative learning practices with staff and students
eTwinning Schools will be able to show their eTwinning School Label in all their promotional and information materials, and awarded school staff and principals will be invited to become involved in dedicated professional development programmes.
International activity, particularly involving young people, can provide interesting stories for the media. There is good scope for you to secure coverage in local and regional media to showcase your eTwinning School Label to your community.
Download this toolkit to help you do just that: