An exploratory grant to fund pilot projects that enable innovative virtual collaboration in the post-COVID era
In light of the changing higher education landscape, British Council Korea aims to help higher education institutions in the UK and Korea to revisit their approaches to international collaboration and come up with innovative approaches for virtual collaboration that are relevant in the post-Covid era.
We invite proposals that deliver one or more of the following objectives:
- Joint academic programme delivered as the mainstream curriculum in academic year 2022
- Virtual student mobility to achieve internationalisation at home
- Collaborative transnational education (TNE) programme (virtual or blended)
- Formation of research collaboration/consortia
Who can apply
This call is open to a partnership of one UK and one Korean higher education institution with the resources and expertise to deliver the proposed project. The application should be submitted by;
- One applicant from a UK higher education institution
- One applicant from a Korean higher education institution
How to apply
Please see the documents below. Send a complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 November 2021 at 11.59pm (UK time).
Documents should include:
- Application form
- Budget sheet
- Letter of support/endorsement from senior representatives of the applicants’ institutions (free format)
Going Global Partnerships
This call is part of the Going Global Partnerships programme. Going Global Partnerships connects universities, colleges, education policy makers and other partners in the UK and around the world. The programme offers you vital international opportunities - the chance to build relationships, to share ideas and good practice, to access grant funding for collaborative partnerships and more. Find out more and apply now for our funding calls and opportunities.