You might feel a bit nervous about your Aptis test. So that things go as smoothly as possible for you, we've put together some information to help you understand what to expect on the day of your test and things you must remember to do.
- Use a private testing area – Sit upright in an area where other people won’t talk and cannot pass behind you.
- Turn off all noise-making devices – Remove mobile phones from the room. Any sound from a mobile device may cause the supervisor to contact you about it as a potential infringement.
- Ensure your face is clearly visible – Hair, sunglasses, hats or anything that covers your face can cause your test to be flagged for low integrity. Eyeglasses are accepted.
- Close all applications – The only application open during the session should be the TestReach software. Do not take screenshots, this will cause the supervisor to contact you about it as a potential infringement.
- Sit directly in front of your webcam – Make sure to stay in the middle of the webcam's view. Leaving the frame or looking away from the computer screen may cause the supervisor to contact you about it as a potential infringement.
- Ensure proper lighting – Sit in a consistently well-lit room with as plain a background as possible.