Kick start your international project with free, ready-made resources.
UK teachers who register an eTwinning project before 1 December 2018 will receive a free project starter pack in the post.
HOW DO I GET MY RESOURCE PACK POSTED TO ME?
- If you have yet to do so, register for free to eTwinning
- Follow the step by step guide here
- Download our eTwinning teddy bear project guide to copy and paste.
- AND / OR download our eTwinning dice project guide to copy and paste.
- Please note that you will need to add the words "teddy" or "dice" to your project title to let us know that you would like us to post a ready-made starter project pack straight to your school. The pack includes an eTwinning teddy or an eTwinning dice, eTwinning homework challenge poster, 30 x webcam covers and 30 x passport challenges for the whole class to use in their first international project - while stocks last. Each resource is designed to help you get an international project started with pre-prepared, cross-curricular homework challenges spanning key stages one to five.
Check out this intructional video to see how to structure your own eTwinning project space. See sample TwinSpace here.