Start an eTwinning project today!
eTwinning travelling Ted is off on a winter excursion to visit his eTwinning partner school. Your class are tasked with helping to decorate his holiday home, to choose what he will need to take in his back-pack and to make some gifts for him to bring to your partner school.
Teachers who register an eTwinning 'travelling Ted's winter excursion' project before 20 December will be posted an eco-friendly box of plasticine, colouring pencils, pens, pencil case, ruler and of course your very own eTwinning travelling Ted (complete with his own back-pack).
This easy to run project comes with a pre-prepared project kit with cross-curricular activities ideally for pupils aged 3-11 (although it can be used to start or inspire a project with any age group).
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
To start your eTwinning journey all you need to do is:
- If you haven't already done so, register on the eTwinning platform now.
- Use our quick start guide to help find yourself a partner school.
- Download the travelling Ted winter excursion project kit an folllow the step-by-step guide.
- Please make sure that 'Travelling Ted' features in the title of your project so that we know to post the box to your school.
- Start the project in your classroom and post Ted to your partner school(s) when you're ready!
You'll find other eTwinning guides and project kits below.