Win some eTwinning goodies for your class by creating your own eTwinning Planet this spring.
A fictional eTwinning Galaxy has emerged and the community keeps growing. Pupils need to figure out how they can best live and work together before Europe Day on 9 May.
Sign in to eTwinning Live to access ready-made activities and resources to explore the themes of Democratic Participation with a new planet and theme being launched every week.
At the end of the campaign you will be able to create your ideal eTwinning Galaxy with your students and share it with other eTwinners.
HOW CAN I BE IN WITH THE CHANCE TO WIN
eTwinning UK wants all UK eTwinners to design their own planet based on one of the themes of the Democratic Participation campaign. Here's how you can enter:
- If you have yet to do so, register for free to eTwinning.
- Join the Democratic Participation campaign group on eTwinning Live – check the step-by-step guide below to find out how you can join
- Get your class to design a planet based on one of the campaign themes. You can do this however you like, whether it’s on paper, a model, a digital image or an animation – it’s up to you! Have a look at our example below.
- Post your entry to twitter and tag #eTw4Democracy and @eTwinningUK - if you don't have twitter, email us your entry on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post it for you.
- In the spirit of Democratic Participation, the top two entries with the most votes – or in this case retweets – will win, so spread your planet far and wide!
Winners will be announced on 8 May 2019
All participants will receive a certificate for their participation in the campaign and we will showcase your entries on our twitter and our website.
Good luck and happy creating!