Kick start your international project with these free resources!
Until 7 December 2017, UK teachers who register an eTwinning project can choose to be posted a travelling eTwinning teddy bear or a virtual reality headset. We will also post an eTwinning wall map, homework and a passport challenge.
The pack that we will send to you contains pre-prepared, cross-curricular homework challenges spanning key stages one to five, all designed to help you kick-start your first international project with eTwinning.
- Add #eTwinclusion in the project description before 26 October and you could win a tablet for your class.
- Share your project images and videos with us via #eTmaps and we will award the class with the most retweeted post with £500 worth of Amazon vouchers on 8 December.
How do I get started?
- If you haven't done so already - register for free to eTwinning. *Please note that you will be emailed a link from email@example.com following your registration, which is to verify your email address. This email can sometimes default to your junkmail, so please check there if the email hasn't arrived.
- Download the eTwinning teddy bear or a virtual reality headset ready-made project templates. The activities are designed to get you kick-started on eTwinning, so you are welcome to copy and paste them with a view to starting a future project which is designed by you and your partner.
- Please note that when you register your project that you need to include either 'Teddy' or 'VR' in the project title or description so that we know what to include in your resource pack.
If you have any questions or need any support, please contact one of the eTwinning UK team at the British Council via eTwinning@britishcouncil.org.