Celebrate Safer Internet Day on Tuesday 5 February with free webcam covers for the whole class.
UK teachers who register an eTwinning project between 1 - 8 February 2019 will receive 30 webcam covers in the post.
HOW DO I GET MY WEBCAM COVERS POSTED TO ME?
- If you have yet to do so, register for free to eTwinning.
- Follow the step by step guide here.
- Watch the short film below which is a case study to help inspire your international e-safety project.
- Register your eTwinning project between 1-8 February 2019.
- Email eTwinning@BritishCouncil.org or tag @eTwinningUK and #SaferInternetDay2019. Let us know that you have received your webcam covers!
Three short 'eTwinning and e-Safety' films below:
1) eTwinning project case study: Pupils from Shaw wood Academy, Doncaster, England and Szkoła Podstawowa, Wroclawiu, Poland send each other encrypted messages to help them become more e-safety aware and to improve their coding skills.
2) eTwinning project case study: Pupils from St Teresa’s Nursery School, Belfast, Northern Ireland and Børnehuset Labyrinten, Hillerød, Denmark embed e-Safety etiquette in their learning.
3) eTwinning project space e-safety features: instructional video focusing on the eTwinning TwinSpace online e-safety tools.