ETWINNING AND ERASMUS+
As part of the Erasmus+ programme, eTwinning can be an important part of an Erasmus+ project:
- eTwinning is the easiest way for teachers to find and get to know partners whom they can then apply for funding with.
- The eTwinning platform can also be used to securely host, support and share Erasmus+ project work - all for free!
APPLY FOR FUNDING NOW
- School Exchange Partnerships (Key Action 229): International pupil exchanges and study experiences, plus staff training and teaching assignments overseas.
- Strategic Partnerships for School Education (Key Action 201): Collaborative projects with international partners to improve education provision and share innovative practices.
- Cross-sector Partnerships (Key Action 2): Working with partners from the higher education, vocational education and training, school, adult education and youth sectors to improve provision for students and young people.
Please note, due to the impact of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the deadline for both applications has now been extended to 23 April 2020 (11am, UK time).
For the latest information on the transition period, please visit Erasmusplus.org.uk.
ETWINNING - ERASMUS+ CASE STUDIES
Read the 2019 eTwinning book featuring the award winning UK led eTwinning - Erasmus+ project 'SPARKS' (page 20). The project between Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, France, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom focused on students learning, researching and exploring the UN Sustainable Development Goals 2030.