Learning Time with Timmy is a fun and effective English curriculum designed by British Council early years experts.
With a curious mind and a sense of adventure, your two to six-year-old child is in the best place to start an English language learning journey that could last a lifetime.
Happy children learn best
Our innovative play-based methodology features animated characters from Academy Award®-winning Aardman. Your child will learn naturally through play and Timmy’s stories
During the Covid-19 pandemic, our specially-trained teachers are bringing their enthusiasm and expertise into your home to take you and your child on an English learning adventure!
Our engaging learning experience is designed by experts to spark your child’s imagination and help them feel safe and secure in an online learning environment. Your child will:
- learn English through Timmy’s stories, videos, songs, games and arts and crafts with children of a similar age
- build their self-confidence, creativity, communication and thinking skills
- create happy memories of learning English with Timmy, their friends… and you!
Every week, the learning experience includes:
- Two live, interactive 20-30 minute classes, led by a highly-qualified teacher, full of activities inspired by an episode of Learning Time with Timmy.
- Guidance on how to help your child to learn English at home, during and after class and much more.
Make your child’s memory of learning English a happy one!