The deadline to apply for these opportunities has now passed. We are no longer accepting applications.
As part of our Global Social Enterprise programme, we have produced a series of baseline surveys of social enterprise in countries around the world, all of which are available for download from our “State of Social Enterprise” page. The countries we have surveyed in Southeast Asia alone include Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Vietnam.
The research continues and we and our partners are preparing to commission two new, separate baseline studies of social enterprise: one in Singapore and one in Hong Kong.
We are therefore issuing two Requests for Proposals from organisations that would be able to conduct this research. To that end, please find below:
- The Request for Proposals to conduct a social enterprise survey of Singapore
- The Request for Proposals to conduct a social enterprise survey of Hong Kong
- A model contract for the purchase of professional or consultancy services
- Our suppliers response template, which interested organisations should use for their bid.
- Replies to clarification questions received about the two Request for Proposals.
The deadline to apply has passed. We can no longer accept applications.