British Council In-Tend Tendering Portal
A brief guide to registration
How to Register to a https://in-tendhost.co.uk/britishcouncil/aspx/Registration
You will be required to register for free with the below instructions;
- Click on ‘Home’. This gives you the access to log in as a registered vendor or register as a new vendor.
- Click on ‘Register’. This allows you to enter your details under (i) Company details (ii) Business classification & (iii) Company category.
- Click on ‘Register my company’. These allow you to complete the registration once the filling of these three details has been completed. Select the tab, which is at the bottom of the page. This can also be completed by individuals.
Please note that only highlighted fields are mandatory
After the successful completion of your registration you will now have access to view and download the ITT documents for your submission on the portal with these instructions;
- Log in with your credentials (if you haven’t registered, kindly register)
- Click on ‘Tenders’ and select ‘current’. This gives you access to the list of tenders currently running. You can filter by selecting a particular country or search using the reference numbers or title of the tender. This can be found on the left pane.
- Click on ‘view details’, which is usually at the bottom of each tender posting.
From there select ‘express interest’, also located on the bottom page. This opens up a Tab at the top called ‘ITT’. Select that Tab and you have access to all the documents, which is at the bottom of the page.