How do you want Aptis to work for you?
- You administer the tests: We provide you with everything you need to conduct the tests yourself, as and when it’s convenient. You can monitor progress and produce your own reports.
- We administer the tests: We understand that your business or organisation may not have time to manage the test taking process, so we can manage the test for you: from setting up computers to presenting results. We can also invigilate the test and ensure secure test conditions.
Aptis delivery methods
Computer-based testing is the easiest way to take Aptis.
- It is delivered in your workplace at your convenience.
- It is available on PCs or tablets.
- It enables people to take the test at different times, suitable for them and your business.
- It allows the test to be download and taken offline at any time.
- It provides fast results and is a cost-effective method of delivery.
A traditional pen and paper based version is available for situations where you might want to assess a large number of test-takers in a single sitting.
Pen and paper testing makes it easy to:
- It assesses a large number of test-takers in a single sitting.
- The test is conducted without internet connectivity or software.
- It assesses all candidates regardless of their computer literacy skills.
Please note, the speaking test can only be taken via computer or telephone.
Telephone testing is available for the speaking test.
- It is suitable for challenging environments.
- It is convenient in terms of timing and does not require internet connectivity.
- It is a perfect ‘real-life’ skills test, especially if your business wants to focus on telephone speaking and listening skills.