Aptis delivery methods
Computer-based testing is the easiest way to take Aptis.
- It is delivered in your workplace at your convenience.
- It is available on PCs or tablets.
- It enables people to take the test at different times, suitable for them and your organisation.
- It allows the test to be downloaded and taken offline at any time.
- It provides fast results and is a cost-effective method of delivery.
A traditional pen and paper based version is available* for situations where you might want to assess a large number of test-takers in a single sitting.
Pen and paper testing makes it easy to:
- Assess a large number of test-takers in a single sitting.
- Conduct testing without internet connectivity or software.
- Assess all candidates regardless of their computer literacy skills.
Please note, the speaking test can only be taken via computer or telephone.
Telephone testing is available** for the speaking test.
- It is suitable for challenging environments.
- It is convenient in terms of timing and does not require internet connectivity.
- It is a perfect ‘real-life’ skills test, especially if your business wants to focus on telephone speaking and listening skills.
*For pen and paper based testing, the results turnaround time will be more than 48 hours.
**Telephone testing is not available in all countries.