Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate the future of further and higher education
- Providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing.
- Connecting local, national, regional and global agendas.
- Providing a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education.
- Supporting evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues.
- Supporting global thought leadership.
Going Global 2020: Social Distancing Edition
In the absence of a conference this year, we are offering a digital alternative completely free of charge throughout the month of June. We will be hosting live virtual events, publishing blog posts and podcasts, and sharing posters which explore this year's conference theme: 'Global learners, global innovation'.
We want to continue the conversation around international higher education, especially at such a crucial time for the sector, by inviting you to take part in the activities we have planned in June.