International Education in the UK and Asia Pacific region: How to pursue equity in an inequitable world
Going Global Asia Pacific is the first regional edition of British Council's flagship Going Global conference. Aimed at leaders in education with a focus on the Asia Pacific region, the conference will take place in Singapore from 28 November to 1 December.
The conference will take place at the Sands Expo and Convention Centre at Marina Bay Sands (10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 01895) at the Roselle-Simpor Ballroom on level 4.
The conference is open to:
- Senior leaders (eg: Vice Chancellor or president) of tertiary education institutions from and engaged in international partnerships between the UK and the Asia Pacific region
- Funders of international education – both national and multinational
- Heads of other sector bodies (quality assurance, leadership etc)
- Heads of multinational associations of universities
- Senior government officials
In keeping with British Council’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) principles, we will ensure representation across the region in terms of delegates and speakers. This includes balanced participation in terms of geographical diversity. sector expertise, institutional profiles and gender.
The opportunity to express your interest in attending the conference has now closed. This year the venue capacity has limited us to approximately 250 delegates, the majority of whom will be from the Asia Pacific region. If you are not attending in person, you can still be a part of Going Global Asia Pacific 2022 by registering for the livestream.