During the Covid-19 pandemic many of our teaching centres are closed. Classes will continue online and our specially trained teachers look forward to bringing their passion and expertise into your home.
Learn English and set yourself up for a bright future
Our Secondary Plus English course, developed by our team of English experts, will teach you the skills to build your confidence and help you reach your full potential.
Our new approach means you will have a more rewarding learning experience by getting the most out of learning English at home with a combination of:
- live online classes with a specialist, highly-trained teacher
- interactive independent study set by your teacher to prepare you for the live class – all in an easy to use digital learning environment.
Live online classes with expert teachers help you find your voice
During the live classes, you will:
- have lots of time to speak English and practice pronunciation with your teacher and fellow classmates
- develop your communication skills by working on projects in pairs and small teams
- build up to a final project at the end of each module that has a real-life outcome, such as a presentation or blog
- practise the skills you need for success in school exams and international universities
- focus on real-world topics like artificial intelligence, gaming, ethical food and climate change.
Small classes mean you will get the best out of learning English online because you are guaranteed attention and personal support from your expert teacher.
Develop life skills for a global world from your own home
Our online English course helps you develop into an assertive, independent global citizen:
- you will work on an exciting range of practical and challenging tasks that encourage self-expression and creative thinking in a digital world
- by working with classmates on team tasks, you will build collaboration and leadership skills.
Stay connected and continue learning between live classes
To help you get the most out of each live class, your teacher will set you independent study. This means you will come to class fully prepared to focus on improving your English-speaking skills:
- Everyone learns in their own way so you will complete the independent study at your own pace, helping you to build your confidence to speak English and get ready for your future.
- Tasks are specially designed to develop your reading, writing and listening skills.
- You will use real-world English materials, such as magazine articles, job adverts, film reviews, music podcasts and sports vlogs to improve your grammar and vocabulary.
- A personal journal and dashboard will help you to work on your projects and keep track of your progress, anytime.
- You can connect with your teacher and fellow classmates using a discussion forum – chat about the project you are working on and upload work for your teacher to review.
Be yourself and build confidence in a safe and inclusive learning environment
Our safe, online learning environment provides a space for you to be yourself:
- You will be in a class with others who have the same language level and are of a similar age.
- Your teacher will give you plenty of opportunity to express your opinions openly, helping you to gain confidence in speaking English.
- We put your well-being first and have robust measures in place to ensure you are safe and your data is protected.