An English course designed for you
MyClass is a flexible English course designed by our teaching experts. With a focus on building the confidence and skills to apply English in real-life scenarios, MyClass sets you up to succeed.
- Skilled language teachers create vibrant, interactive classrooms.
- Book lessons to suit your schedule.
- Stay on track with regular feedback, advisory sessions and a personal study plan.
- Showcase your achievements with stackable British Council micro-credentials.
Teaching that gives you confidence
Our expert teachers know how to get the best out of every learner. Using methods that build better English communication skills, they’ll help you to master a real-life situation in every lesson.
You can choose from a wide range of lessons across three learning pathways – Work, Social and Academic – and study them in any order at a time that is convenient to you.
Stay on track with us
We can help you develop a personal study plan tailored to your goals, so you’ll always know what to study next. Plus, our teachers will support and guide you throughout your learning journey.
You can also showcase your achievements with completion certificates and badges that you can download or share with employers, institutions or peers.
Be part of our learner communities
Our interactive learning spaces provide a welcoming environment where everyone can participate and help each other grow in confidence.
Plus, MyClass can help to develop more than just your English skills. Enjoy more opportunities to practise and network with MyClub, a schedule of cultural and social sessions in your area, and The English Club, our online Facebook community.
A timetable to suit you
You can create your own personal timetable with a wide choice of lessons and class times available weekly:
- Manage your schedule on the go: use the MyClass mobile app to book or cancel lessons, and set the pace of study to suit your schedule.
- Book on the day: schedule a lesson any time before it starts.
- Late cancellation: cancel or reschedule a lesson up to 24 hours before it starts and keep your credit.