We are delighted to announce that the 2018 British Council International Education Services conference is open for registration.
This year's conference theme is Roll with it, or revolutionise?
The future presents a complex and volatile environment, with maturing markets, rising political risk and increasing competition. Institutions must ask themselves whether they should adapt to survive these challenging conditions, or reach for new heights and accept the risk of more drastic transformations.
IES conference 2018 will explore this question, focusing on the changes happening around us in markets, systems, technology and people. The event will provide solutions to futureproof international marketing strategies to ensure competitiveness in the global market place.
The conference will focus on the following core areas:
- Strategy: Exploring how the world is changing and how we can navigate for success.
- Innovation: Fresh approaches for connecting with international students worldwide.
- Intelligence: Exploring external influences on international student recruitment, providing cutting-edge analysis to inform and future-proof international marketing strategies.
This will be explored through the following programme streams:
- HE international strategy
- HE international operations and marketing
- International student support
- Internationalisation of colleges, schools and ELT providers
- Back by popular demand - confirmed plenary sessions with Robin Bew - Managing Director of Economist Intelligence Unit and Simon Anholt - founder of Good Country, Nation Brands Index.
- Dedicated networking area - meet with staff from 50 British Council offices as well as other institutions and support organisations.
- Agents zone - meet with international recruitment agents in our dedicated agents zone.
- Gala dinner under a Concorde at Manchester runway visitor park
Higher Education institutions, schools, colleges, English language providers, study influencers.
Book now to take advantage of our Earlybird discount - register for both days of the conference, and our Networking Dinner for just £570 - a saving of £100.