We are seeking proposals from festival professionals and consultants with expertise and experience in designing and facilitating training workshop to create a course based on the findings from the Gulf Festivals, Skills Research. The report explores the foundations of festival management skills and the tools needed to implement these within The Gulf successfully.
The workshop intends to support participants focus on festival and stakeholder management, innovative business models, new audiences and digital presence. It will take place in Muscat, Oman between the 10- 12 December 2019.
The workshop aims:
- Bring together festival professionals from the six GCC countries.
- Enable participants to articulate and discuss their festival vision, mission for the present and the future.
- Enable participants to apply learning to their local festival sector.
- Empower participants to find new solutions and routes to sustainability, through principles of festival management and working with their stakeholders.
- Support participants identify what skills they need to develop to strengthen their festival.
To apply, please submit the following:
- An overview and outline of delivery proposal, including addressing the outline above and potential ideas for theoretical and practical training, taking into consideration and responding to the Gulf Skills Research report.
- Relevant festival experience (please submit CV if appropriate).
- Experience in designing and facilitating training workshops.
- Confirmation of availability in December.
- Confirmation of UK residence and right to work abroad.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must be available to deliver training on the 10- 12 Decemeber 2019.
- Send your completed applications to Susan.email@example.com.
- Got a question? Email Rosemary.Parkhill@britishcouncil.org.