Entrepreneurial Africa works with young Africans to develop a culture of entrepreneurship, innovation and creativity.
- National televised competitions where entrepreneurs pitch their business plans to an expert investor panel.
- The most innovative and sustainable ideas secure financing, mentoring and partnership opportunities.
- We facilitate connections between entrepreneurs and mentors across Africa and the UK.
- Face-to-face mentoring opportunities are offered through our partner networks in-country.
TRAINING AND BUSINESS CLINICS
- Targeted training provides entrepreneurs with core business skills.
- Business clinics offer practical feedback on how to overcome bottlenecks and scale their enterprises.
CONFERENCES AND FORUMS
- National and international events give entrepreneurs the opportunity to network and collaborate.
- Stakeholders from the UK get the chance to share experiences and create partnership.
To find out more, download our Entrepreneurial Africa Brochure below.