We believe that a flourishing cultural sector contributes to a more connected, secure and prosperous world.
Our global networks provide knowledge and trust to support a programme of capacity building which addresses local issues and links the cultural resources of the UK with those of other countries.
We work with training providers, educational institutions and cultural organisations to meet global demand with a supply of skilled and talented individuals.
We facilitate policy dialogues, courses and apprenticeships that inspire change and enable a sustainable sector worldwide.
- Responsive - rooted in research
- Mutuality - reciprocal learning and tailored approach
- Connection - linking the UK with the world
- Inclusivity - everyone should have access to opportunity
- Openness - working with a wide range of orgnaisaions large, small, established and up-and-coming, national, regional and local
- Quality - delivery to the highest standards