- Where do you work?
I work in the Montreal Office (Canada).
- How long have you worked for the British Council?
I’ve been working for the British Council for the past 6 years, first in the Caracas office, a stage in the Mexico Office & now in Canada.
- How much of that has been in exams?
I started in exams in 2015 (4 years now).
- What do you enjoy most about your job?
Being part of complex operations, all the work that goes behind scenes to ensure that exams are delivered compliantly & on time is really something that I enjoy.
- How big is the Exams team in your country?
We have 6 exams colleagues on the ground (IELTS) plus me.
- How many towns/cities do you deliver in in your country?
We currently deliver exams in Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver & Calgary.
- What is the biggest challenge you’re facing at the moment?
The geographical spread of a country such as Canada is a constant challenge for rolling out new exam’s operations.
Meet Our Staff: Jesus Gomez