Reboot and reload; defining new futures for international education
British Council invites the international education sector to come together to reboot and reload our strategies; explore and face the impact of the United Kingdom's exit from the European Union and define our new future – working together to attract, educate and support sophisticated and technologically astute global students, who in many cases will go on to influence the futures of their own countries.
Join our team to find out about international market conditions, discover best practice for supporting international students and network with other likeminded international education strategists.
Who should attend?
• higher education (undergraduate and/or postgraduate) institutions
• independent colleges
• further education colleges
• Vice-Chancellors /pro vice-chancellors, international directors and academics
• vocational education and training providers (VET)
• transnational education providers (TNE)
• English language providers
• British Council accredited agents, counsellors and study influencers
• higher education international marketing professionals
• international student support and wellbeing staff
• international student admissions and visas staff
• Faculty or academic staff with an interest in internationalisation
The conference will focus on the following core areas:
• Strategy: Exploring how the world is changing and how we can navigate for success.
• Innovation: Fresh approaches for connecting with international students worldwide.
• Intelligence: Exploring external influences on international student recruitment,
providing cutting-edge analysis to inform and future-proof international marketing
Sessions on the following strands are intended to be run:
• International education strategy and policy
• Digital and technological innovation
• International education market insight
• International education marketing
• Transnational education (TNE) and partnerships
• Impact of Brexit on International Education
• Student support and wellbeing
• Immigration and visa compliance
• Study influencers including agents, counsellors and alumni
• Internationalisation of subject areas
• Internationalisation of colleges, schools and English language teaching providers
• International student employability
• Best practice for working overseas
• Global perspectives and activities of countries outside the UK
We are delighted to announce that early bird registration is now open
Book by Friday 11 October to qualify for our early bird offer, when you purchase both days of the conference.
If you register for our early-bird offer, the pre-conference welcome and Networking Reception are included at no extra cost.
Early-bird price: £550.00 - a saving of £100
Sponsorship for the conference is also open.
Sponsorship for the conference is now open. We would appreciate if you would share this opportunity with interested organisations. Please contact us here for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please do not hesitate in contacting the team here for further information.