We invite expression of interest from UK HEIs to attend the TNE Partnership Initiation event organised in collaboration with the University of Bucharest.
- Introducing International Relations managers, Departmental Heads, and TNE leaders form UK universities to senior representatives and academics from University of Bucharest that have the interest and capacity to become trustworthy partners;
- Creating opportunities for participants to share examples of best practices from their universities in developing TNE collaborations across a wide spectrum of TNE provision (i.e. joint degrees, twinning, distance, articulation, and franchised programmes) with partners in Europe and from across all-over the world;
Facilitating further partnership between participants in areas such as research cooperation, Erasmus, and staff exchanges.
Deputy VCs in charge of International Relations and/or International Partnerships Managers from UK Higher Education Institutions
The fee for UK institutions attending this event is £500. Upon submission of your registration you will receive an invoice and accompanying terms of reference.
- Organisers from University of Bucharest are able to confirm free accommodation at its hotel within the university campus for as many as two delegates from every UK institution but free accommodation for additional guests may be arranged by organisers on case by case base.
- Meals included in the event agenda will be provided by the University of Bucharest to all confirmed participants.
- British Council does not cover any travel cost for participants.
How to apply
Please complete the registration form below and send it to email@example.com by Wednesday 2 May 2018.