This is a short introductory course (approximately nine hours of learning) has been developed as part of the Study UK campaign.
This online course is open to anyone but will be particularly useful to those of you who are planning on becoming, or have recently become a professional education agent and are working formally with UK education institutions.
The course will introduce you to the UK and why it is an attractive study destination for international students. It will also highlight the expectations institutions have from their education agents and how you can partner with them effectively.
What will you learn?
The course will develop your knowledge of:
- the UK education system
- why students choose the UK
- quality assurance systems and how they operate
- what students want to know about studying in the UK
- what institutions want from their education agents and how to work with them
- welfare and support for international students
- applications and visas
- employability skills
How to apply
The course is fully online and you can start and complete the course in your own time. The suggested learning time is 3 hours a week for 3 weeks.