The British Council and Edinburgh Festivals have collaborated to launch the International Festivals Academy (IFA).
The course has been designed with an international audience in mind and will provide participants with a range of skills tailored to today’s global arts industry
Participants will benefit from:
- expert training from a selection of the twelve leading festivals in Edinburgh
- a practical learning experience based on thematic lectures, case study discussions and festival site visits
- joining an international alumni network for ongoing shared knowledge and experiences
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Monday 21 – Friday 25 March 2016 (5 days)
Topics will include:
- Business models
- Measuring Impact and Making the Case
- Fundraising beyond the public sector
- Marketing and Audience Development
Scroll down to download the brochure.
Option 1: £695 – course fees
Option 2: £1195 – course fees + accommodation
The deadline for payment of course fees is 15 February 2016. Participants are responsible for covering the cost of their accommodation (if selecting Option 1), travel and UK visa (if applicable).
Upon request, the British Council can provide a UK visa invitation letter.
Apply to the International Festivals Academy here.
The deadline for applications is Monday 11 January 2016.