The applications deadline has now closed.
Candidates will be informed of the status of their application by Friday 16 February.
The British Council is inviting applications to develop and deliver the content for each of the following capacity building programmes in Egypt between March and early May 2018:
We are looking for a total of two UK partners comprising two experts each to deliver these programmes.
Deliver two bespoke three day mentorships for :
- Ministry of Antiquities staff (two senior officials and three assistants) who are devising the ministry’s 2020-30 strategy
- 20 mid-level museum managers from across Egypt
The objective of this programme is to deliver a bespoke training and mentoring Continuing Professional Development programme for 20 Egyptian museum professionals, comprising:
- Hospitality and Events (3 days)
This should build on NMSE’s 2017 events management training
- Contract Management (2 days)
Including contract issues in relation to antiquities and tenders for products / services)
- Digital Marketing (3 days)
Encompassing strategic planning and practical tools and methodologies
If you have any questions, then please contact Nathan Tregarvan, Cultural Skills Programme Manager: email@example.com.