Who are your global LGBT cultural influencers?
Are you, or do you know, someone who challenges, inspires and provokes debate? Help us celebrate people making a difference to their communities and societies in the fiveFilms4freedom 2017 Global List.
For our third fiveFilms4freedom festival, we are once again looking for people using culture and the creative industries to promote freedom, equality and LGBT rights. You can view the 2016 Global List here.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, get nominating!
All nominations will be judged by the fiveFilms4freedom team, British Council and BFI Flare using the following criteria:
- How has this person used culture or the creative industries to promote freedom, equality or LGBT rights?
- Has this person had to work in a challenging environment or difficult place?
- Has this person inspired others?
- Has this person encouraged a debate about freedom, equality or LGBT rights on or off-line?
- Has this person made national and international connections?
The deadline for nominations is 31 January 2017 and our final list will be announced on 21 March 2017.