Applications for this opportunity are now closed
If you missed the deadline why not sign up to our newsletter to receive updates on opportunities.
What's it about?
Global Image Music is a one-of-a-kind music programme based in Los Angeles, offering real-time songwriting experience for aspiring writers and producers. Founded by multi-platinum British American songwriter James 'JHart' Abrahart, our 7 day pilot programme launches 25-31 October 2015.
Students will be put through their paces during two days of intensive songwriting theory, before having an exclusive opportunity to write and record demos of their original material at a world class recording studio in Los Angeles.
Throughout the week, participants will also receive bespoke one-on-one coaching from a hand-picked team of the globe's most sought-after songwriting talent.
What does it cost?
We are offering our pilot programme at a promotional all-inclusive rate of £2450, which includes:
- Return flights from London - LA
- Accommodation at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Hollywood Boulevard (4*)
- All internal travel including airport transfers
- Breakfast and dinner (excluding free afternoons)
- 2 day intensive song-writing tuition
- 1-on-1 mentoring on your music from our multi-platinum songwriting team
- Mixed/mastered demo of original material recorded at a world class recording studio
- Visit to the Grammy Museum
- Behind-the-scenes tour of a record label
Who should apply?
We are looking for driven and committed young people, aged 18-25, who are looking to pursue a career in songwriting and/or music production.
The ideal student would have some basic understanding of how to compose, and some level of experience with using music production software (Logic Pro, ProTools or Garage Band) although this is not a necessity.
When is the deadline and how do I apply?
The deadline is 31 July.
To find out more information, get a copy of the brochure below or find how to apply for our October programme, contact James Fleury on email@example.com.