Applications for GoCamp volunteers are now open
GoCamp is recruiting English-speaking volunteers to spend two weeks in Ukraine this summer working as a camp volunteer.
What will I be doing?
Volunteers will be assisting the camp teachers in running activities including English classes, games, sports and projects. Placements are open between May and September.
- experience Ukraine
- get special training on how to work with children
- work with teachers to encourage English-language learning
- inspire children to discover the entire world by sharing your culture, thoughts and values with them.
Where can I go?
Volunteers will be placed in one of the secondary schools in all regions of Ukraine except for Donetsk and Luhansk.
Volunteers' safety and security is a priority, and no volunteers are sent to areas of conflict.
When will I go?
If successful, you will go to Ukraine for one of the sessions in 2020. The sessions run:
- 27 May - 12 June
- 05 August - 21 August
- 02 September - 18 September
Am I eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years of age. There is no upper age restriction.
- You are required to have an upper-intermediate level of English or above.
You'll also be expected to act in a professional manner to give the children a quality and memorable experience. As well as the activities introduced during the training, we encourage you to engage children in activities you enjoy and can share, including your culture.
How do I apply?
Instructions on how to apply are available on GoCamp. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. If GoCamp determines that you are a good match for the programme, the next step will be a Skype interview.
How do I get in touch?
Back to Study and work outside the UK.