Register now to employ trainees for 2019-20
Are you an employer in Scotland or Northern Ireland? Would you like access to the world’s top students in science, engineering, technology and applied arts?
Recruiting a trainee through IAESTE will help you:
- fill skills gaps within a specific project or team
- access a pool of 10,000 skilled trainees from over 85 countries
- stay on budget, thanks to extremely competitive rates
- be agile, as trainees are available for short or long-term projects (6 to 52 weeks)
- benefit from your trainee's local market knowledge, networks, and language skills
- build relationships with tomorrow's industry leaders and raise your organisation’s profile abroad.
The IAESTE programme is designed to be as straightforward as possible for employers.
All you need to do is identify a project, pay a stipend for the intern, and we’ll take care of the rest.
As a Tier 5 sponsor, we provide the expertise in navigating necessary visa authorisation, and through our fantastic Local Committees we can support/arrange accommodation.
Read about the benefits an IAESTE trainee can bring to your business with our employer brochure.
Students, find out how to apply for an IAESTE traineeship.
“The IAESTE selection process allows you to define as precisely as you need, the technical profile of the resource which will add to the value of your team and then IAESTE does the rest.”
Michael Caulfield, CEO, Intelesens (a healthcare products manufacturer in Northern Ireland).