The British Council requires expertise to support us in the delivery of our Global Social Enterprise programme.
To that end, we are inviting consultants in the field of social enterprise to send us their CV so that we can build a databased of consultants whom we could call upon if and when we require support.
We require consultants to help us in the areas of:
- business consulting and mentoring
- access to funding and investment opportunities
- study tours
- International networking
- monitoring and evaluation
- policy dialogue
Consultants will be contracted on short term engagements as required by our Social Enterprise team in the UK or in our overseas offices.
Required qualifications and experience
In order to be eligible, consultants need to have:
- a degree-level qualification, or equivalent (master’s degrees also desirable, and may be essential for some opportunities)
- a minimum of five years’ international and/or UK experience in Social Enterprise
- experience of working on projects for one or more of our key funders: DFID, the EU, the World Bank, AusAID, USAID and the Asian Development Bank.
For further information and to apply
Please click on the link below for additional information and to apply. The application deadline is 30th November 2015.