This call for applications is now over. Please find information about upcoming events in our News and events section and newsletter
Call for applications to design and deliver training in Morocco
The British Council Morocco and the World Bank are launching a social entrepreneurship Boot Camp competition in January 2015.
This will provide training to 30 aspiring social enterprises (existing NGOs or SE start-ups) to develop business plans for the “Provision of Employment and Inclusion Services for Youth in Morocco.” The ten most promising initiatives will be selected though a competitive process and each will be awarded $10,000 in funding.
The programme will have four main components: (i) Raising awareness campaign, (ii) Boot Camp competition, (iii) Accelerator, and (iv) Monitoring and evaluation (M&E).
To that end, we are calling for applications to design the consultancy and training programme. The consultant will have:
- Deep understanding of social enterprise
- Experience of developing social enterprise as a concept in new markets
- Strong training background
- A proven experience in tailored consultancy, coaching, mentoring, and monitoring and evaluation
- Strong ability and expertise in designing and delivering training programmes in social enterprise
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of developing social enterprises focused on providing skills to young people and linking youth/unemployed people to the labour market
- Ability to undertake the assignment, including travel to Morocco, during the periods specified.
An ability to deliver training in French is not mandatory but highly desirable.
The application deadline is 17 November.
If you’d like to know more and/or wish to apply, please download the call for applications from the links below.