Are you looking for an innovative English course for children aged 2 to 6 to attract new customers to your kindergarten, nursery or pre-school?
Learning Time with Shaun & Timmy is our global, part-time teaching concept for children aged 2 to 6, created in partnership with Aardman.
It is specially designed to enable young children to learn English through play, and is available for installation in kindergartens, nurseries, pre-schools and teaching centres internationally, and run by British Council teachers.
By installing Learning Time with Shaun & Timmy you will gain access to:
- a tried-and-tested model for Early Years teaching created by specialists, and informed by the Early Years Foundation Stage, a world-leading educational framework from the UK
- an exciting and unique opportunity to attract customers through association with British Council, Aardman and much-loved characters Shaun the Sheep and lamb of the flock Timmy
- an immersive classroom experience that is easy to set up and store in any classroom
- British Council Early Years teachers to deliver the classes.
The package includes:
- a special Learning Time with Shaun & Timmy cupboard with everything you’ll need to teach the classes
- teaching material for each age group
- activity books for each child
- essential props to enable children to learn English.