UK schools can benefit from a language assistant can enrich classroom activities, bring fresh perspectives on language learning to help boost results.
Our language assistants are native speakers of French, Spanish, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese and Irish, coming from 14 partner countries across the world. Our Language Assistants are keen to bring knowledge of their culture and language into your classroom, helping to make your students more socially conscious.
The value of language assistants
In our latest survey of 300+ schools hosting language assistants, Heads of Languages in UK-based schools reported that their language assistant made a significant impact on attainment and learning outcomes in the following areas:
- Improved exam grades (72%)
- Improved cultural awareness (79%)
- Increased enthusiasm or motivation for language learning (75%)
- Improved standards in listening and speaking (81%)
- Improved confidence in using the language (86%)