The purpose of this consultancy is to provide the British Council with feasible options for future engagement, consultation and participation of young people in the UK in the development, delivery and evaluation of its Internationalism ambition. It is appropriate and beneficial that the British Council develops meaningful ways of ensuring its work is meeting the needs of this key audience. The British Council also recognises that some of the best advocates for international experience are young people themselves and that engaging them in its work could also help to raise the profile, quality and impact of its work.
The British Council is looking to appoint a reputable service provider with the following qualities:
- The appointed consultants will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in developing youth participation and engagement programmes.
- Strong project management, evaluation and analytical methods, and commitment to the quality and rigour of evidence.
- Disciplinary expertise relevant to youth participation and engagement (in formal and non-formal education) and, preferably, to international work.
- Expertise and awareness of audiences and policies across the UK
UPDATE: The deadline has been extended until 19th December 2018.
Contact information: please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks for your interest in this consultancy.