We are seeking a consultant to provide practical advice and input on the design of a proposed What Works Centre for Heritage Protection.
The British Council is currently exploring the potential to create and develop a new What Works Centre / Approach around Heritage Protection. This Request for Proposals (RFP) is to work to help the British Council design and scope this potential What Works Centre / Approach for Heritage Protection and to transfer lessons to other areas of international policy and programmes and is commissioned in parallel to a similar call for a potential What Works approach in Education.
The proposed creation of the What Works Centre would seek to support better outcomes for cultural heritage protection and local communities by bringing the best available evidence to practitioners and other decision makers across the international cultural heritage protection sector, including contributions to the SDGs.
- RFP Issued to bidding suppliers — 20 October 2020
- deadline for clarification questions (Clarification Deadline) via In-Tend online platform — 27 October 2020
- British Council to respond to clarification questions — 29 October 2020
- deadline for submission of RFP responses by potential suppliers (Response Deadline) — 17:00 UK time 24 November 2020
- final decision — 30 November 2020
- contract concluded with winning supplier — 6 December 2020
- contract start date — 6 December 2020
- draft final reports submitted for reer review and feedback to be confirmed with the successful supplier, some of this work will need to be completed by April 2021.
To access the full information, documents and/or apply, please register/sign in to the In-Tend online platform.
The In-Tend reference number for this opportunity is: BC/01424.