Received on 5 December 2017
Sent: 05 December 2017 09:33
Subject: Request for Facilities Management Information
I have been wanting to send a freedom of information request relating to the Organisation’s existing contracts relating to facilities management.
A. Lift Service and Maintenance
B. Air Conditioning and Ventilation Servicing and Maintenance
C. Cleaning and Janitorial
D. Mechanical And Electrical Maintenance
E. Property Maintenance And Day To Day Repairs
In regards to the types of contracts I have displayed above can you please send the Organisation’s primary contracts? Or can you please send me the contract that are above £1000.
Also, so that I understand the information you have provided to me please state information if the Organisation doesn’t have any contract I have stated within this request.
1. Contract Type – Please use the list I have provided above
2. Existing Supplier – Please state the supplier for each contract
3. Annual Spend- Please can you provide me with the spend for each individual supplier
4. Contract Duration- please note if there are any extensions period available and if so what?
5. Contract Start
6. Contract Expiry
7. Contract Review
8. Contract Description- a small description of the type of services included within each contract.
9. Number of sites covered for each contract e.g. the organisation may have a maintenance agreement with a supplier that covers several sites/buildings.
10. Can you also send me the contact details of the person within the Organisation that is responsible for each one of these contract you have submitted.
If you have any further questions please send me an email back with your questions.
Responded on 13 December 2017
Sent: 13 December 2017 13:39
Subject: RE: Request for Facilities Management Information (FOI_2018_81)
Case Reference: FOI_2017_81
13 December 2017
Thank you for your request for information dated 5 December 2017 concerning facilities management contracts. Your request has been handled under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) 2000 and has been passed to me for reply.
I can confirm, under section 1 (1) (a) of the FOIA, that the British Council does hold the information you have requested.
Please find attached a spread sheet which provides the information you have requested.
I hope the information provided has been useful.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to:
Information Governance Advisor (Disclosures)
Information Governance and Risk Management
58 Whitworth Street
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner for a decision at:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Information Governance Advisor (Disclosures) | Information Governance and Risk Management Team