Received on 20 October 2017
From: [mailto: @gmail.com]
Sent: 20 October 2016 09:13
Subject: Software - Freedom of Information
Hi i have previously requested this information but the contracts have now expired if the contract has just been rolled over from the expiry date and all contract information is the same please just state this, i will also attach the freedom of information request if the contracts have changed.
To the organisation’s Freedom of Information Officer,
This is an email to request information under the FOI Act.
I want to apologise in advance for the length of this request but can you please read all the information within the request this is an urgent request so if you could please provide me with the information before the 20 working days this will be greatly appreciated.
I require the organisation to provide me with the following contract information relating to the following corporate software/applications:
1. Enterprise Resource Planning Software Solutions (ERP)
2. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions
3. Human Resources (HR) and Payroll Software Solutions
4. Finance Software Solutions
Along with the actual contract information for the above can you also provide me with the maintenance and support contract associated with each of the categories above if it not already within the existing contract.
For each of the categories above can you please provide me with the relevant contract information listed below:
1. Software Category: ERP, CRM, HR, Payroll, Finance
2. Software Supplier: Can you please provide me with the software provider for each contract?
3. Software Brand: Can you please provide me with the actual name of the software. Please do not provide me with the supplier name again please provide me with the actual software name.
4. Contract Description: Please do not just state two to three words can you please provide me detail information about this contract and please state if upgrade, maintenance and support is included. Please also include the modules included within the contract.
5. Number of Users/Licenses: What is the total number of user/licenses for this contract?
6. Annual Spend: What is the annual average spend for each contract?
7. Contract Duration: What is the duration of the contract please include any available extensions within the contract.
8. Contract Start Date: What is the start date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
9. Contract Expiry: What is the expiry date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
10. Contract Review Date: What is the review date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. If this cannot be provide please provide me estimates of when the contract is likely to be reviewed. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
11. Contact Details: I require the full contact details of the person within the organisation responsible for this particular software contract (name, job title, email, contact number).
If the organisation have an outsourced provider that looks after all software can you please request this information from your provider?
If any of the information is not available please can you provide me with the notes on the reasons why?
If possible can you please input the information on the spreadsheet (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bya7LhL8GAvoZEpDaHplRDlpRUk) provided. Please download the file via the link.
Responded on 7 November 2017
Sent: 07 November 2016 12:12
Subject: RE: Software - Freedom of Information (FOI/2016/73)
Case Reference: FOI/2016/73
7 November 2016
Thank you for your request for information dated 20 October 2016 concerning corporate software contract details. Your request has been handled under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) 2000 and has been passed to me for reply.
Please find attached the spread sheet, which has been updated as requested.
Please note that we are withholding some of the information since the exemption under section 40(2) (Personal information) of the Freedom of Information Act applies.
The exemption under section 40(2) (Personal information) allows a public authority to withhold information relating to third parties if one of the conditions set out in section 40(3) is satisfied. Under the FOIA disclosure of this information would breach the fair processing principle contained in the Data Protection Act (DPA), where it would be unfair to that person or if it is confidential.
We are withholding the names of the people who manage these contracts as they are not in senior or forward-facing roles therefore it would not be fair to disclose their personal data.
Section 40 is an absolute exemption therefore is not subject to the public interest test.
I hope the information provided has been useful.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to:
Information Governance Advisor (Disclosures)
Information Governance and Risk Management
58 Whitworth Street
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner for a decision at:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Information Governance Advisor (Disclosures) | Information Governance and Risk Management Team