Received on 2 July 2015
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, can you please provide the following information:
1. Under your Neutral Vendor "Comensura" How many Temp workers do you hire on a monthly basis.
2. Which sector demands the highest amount of Temporary workers? and how many Workers do you hire on a monthly basis?
3. And can you please specify how many workers do you hire from the list below And how many workers on Average on a monthly basis.
Admin & Clerical
Engineering & Surveying
Facilities & Environmental
Housing Benefits & Planning
Trades & Operatives
Responded on 16 July 2015
Case Reference: FOI/2015/53
16 July 2015
Thank you for your request for information dated 2 July 2015 concerning temporary workers. Your request has been handled under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) 2000 and has been passed to me for reply.
I can confirm, under section 1 (1) (a) of the FOIA, that the British Council does hold the information you have requested.
For your ease of reference, I have restated your questions below in bold and have provided our response beneath.
1. Under your Neutral Vendor "Comensura" How many Temp workers do you hire on a monthly basis?
2. Which sector demands the highest amount of Temporary workers? And how many Workers do you hire on a monthly basis?
3. And can you please specify how many workers you hire from the list below and how many workers on Average on a monthly basis.
The table below provides the answers to all three of your questions except for the average monthly figure. Since January the average number of temporary workers has been 23.
|Jan 15||Feb 15||Mar 15||Apr 15||May 15||Jun 15|
|Admin & Clerical||11||13||9||8||7||20*|
|Engineering & Surveying||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Facilities & Environmental||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Housing Benefits & Planning||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Trades & Operatives||0||0||0||0||0||0|
* 11 were Interns
I hope the information provided has been useful.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to:
Freedom of Information Officer
Information Security and Governance
58 Whitworth Street
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner for a decision at:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Information Policy Advisor: FOI | Global Information Services