- Understanding youth attitudes and aspirations
- Amplifying youth voice
- Supporting better youth policy-making
The British Council is looking to appoint a reputable research provider with the following qualities:
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research portfolio, evidenced by previous projects
- Expertise in conducting interviews and identifying case studies – evidenced by previous research projects and consultancy
- Strong dedicated team with suitable experience and qualifications
- Knowledge and expertise of the island of Ireland
- Experience of working with young people, and with evidence of showing how they can engage and amplify youth voice in this research
- A real understanding of the Next Generation brief
- Offering good value for money
- Capacity to deliver within an agreed timeframe
The final methodology used for this research project will be agreed by the appointed researchers in consultation with the British Council.
Please download and complete the documents below to submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th January 2018.
Please note that there is one correction to the RFP document below: the study will ask a nationally representative sample (95% confidence rate or higher) of young people aged 18-30 who are Irish nationals in Ireland and British and Irish nationals in Northern Ireland about their experiences, their engagement in the civic, economic, social and democratic life of their country and their aspirations on influencing their community, country and wider world’. Please take this into account in your proposed methodology.