Applications are closed until September 2018
- a science, engineering, technology or applied arts undergraduate student
- interested in gaining new skills and earning money while living abroad?
You can do a paid industry traineeship lasting from 6 to 52 weeks in one of 80 countries with IAESTE. International students can do traineeships in the UK.
From cutting edge electronics in Japan, to earthquake detection technology in Colombia, an IAESTE traineeship is a guaranteed way to boost your career.
It’s also a hassle-free way to experience life abroad. You’ll be supported by the IAESTE team every step of the way: from choosing an employer and applying for visas, to finding accommodation and settling into your new country.
- Earn money and improve your CV. An IAESTE traineeship is a guaranteed way to get new skills, build your career in your chosen field, and make your CV stand out.
- Experience another way of life. Nothing immerses you in a new culture like working abroad. You will make friends, learn another language and experience what it is like to live in a different country.
- Gain new skills. Working abroad teaches you independence, communication, and cultural awareness. People who challenge themselves in this way are more attractive to employers in a crowded job market.