The world's largest open forum for leaders in international education is going online in 2021 so it has never been easier to join in the conversation and connect with your peers from around the globe.
What to expect
- Live panel debates with global thought leaders from the world of international tertiary education
- Interactive workshops where you'll explore the big issues facing education today and work together with other sector experts on finding the right solutions
- Make new connections, expand your thinking and have your say by joining one of our networking and social events
- Learn from the brightest minds in international education by visiting our digital poster gallery, where you'll read about the latest insight in the sector
- Visit our sponsors and exhibitors at their virtual booths and discover how they can support you and your institution in reaching your internationalisation goals
Registration for Going Global 2021 will open in March. Secure your discounted ticket by registering before 21 April 2021. Be the first to hear when you can secure your place at our virtual conference by subscribing to our newsletter.