Attendance at Going Global 2018 is claimable by Malaysian employers under the “Skim Bantuan Latihan” (SBL scheme).
This scheme is offered by the Human Resources Development Fund, an agency under the Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia.
Employers need to follow two steps:
1. Submit the application form online through the eTRiS system
2. Enclose the conference programme with the speaker’s names & the conference’s cost outline – the conference programme with speakers details will be available from beginning of March.
Employers are eligible to claim the below on behalf of their employees attending Going Global 2018:
- Delegate fee up to a maximum of RM1,300 per day
- A daily allowance dependent on the distance travelled per day
- Air tickets where applicable
To understand more about the claimable amount, please visit www.hrdf.com.my and refer to the ‘allowable cost matrix’ found under the Quicklinks button on the right hand side of the webpage.
Further details about the SBL scheme are available on the Human Resources Development Fund’s website.