Definition of conference passes:
1. Standard pass
Those attending the full two day conference who do not qualify for a discounted rate *a discount will be automatically deducted from the standard pass to those who are from a country which is not a member of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
2. Discounted pass
- Those who are members of partner organisations
- Unsuccessful proposals – those whose proposals were not accepted for GG2015
- Exhibitors (please see your exhibition package for details)
- Students – students are expected to show valid student ID when they collect their conference pass at the venue
3. Contributor pass
Speakers, session chairs and poster presenters at Going Global 2015 – if you are a speaker or presenter the Going Global team will give you instructions on how to register in their communications.
4. Complimentary pass
- Invited speaker – those who have received a formal invitation from the British Council International Steering Committee (The Going Global team will issue the relevant discount code)
- Sponsor – those from sponsoring organisations who are entitled to a complimentary pass (The Going Global team will issue the relevant discount code)
- Press – a valid press ID card is required and should be presented upon collection of their conference pass
- Volunteer – staff who are working for the conference team during the conference (The Going Global team will issue the relevant discount code)
5. International Partnerships
All non – UK universities and colleges with established partnerships with UK education institutions receive a £50 discount on any ticket price. Please contact the Going Global team before starting the registration process at email@example.com to apply for a discount code.